Friday, April 6, 2012

First Light

Seeing first light.... my first real blog post....

As I type the first words, I feel its really difficult to create something when you sit down to it. My best thoughts and inspiration usually come when I am lying in bed after waking up on a Sunday morning or when I am doing my morning job :-p

I don't know what this blog is going to be about, but as the current header suggests, it is going to be anything random that comes to my mind. I want it to be about anything that I want to remember or let the world know about. Anything that I am excited about. I hope to update this blog at least once or twice a week, and if it works out, then maybe more often.

While I secretly hope that I get tons of followers, this blog is currently only for myself and some people I know.

Wish me luck !

1 comment: